Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Inside Outside Upside Down!

My mom wrote me an email today about her determination to feel good. It's funny how our priorities change under different circumstances. Did you know that the flu virus can manifest in your mouth as blood blisters (at least that's what it looks like)????? Well, my mom has that. She has been feeling blah and then got these sores in her mouth, which the dentist finally identified yesterday as the flu.

Anyway, her determination changed focus from whatever it was before to just trying to feel good. Her words were, "I am determined to feel good inside outside upside down!!!"

I think I am going to adopt that goal too---whatever it means for me at the time. Today it's going to be about resting. I've been going to the gym at 5am for the past week, and then to yoga after work everyday. I'm tired :)

If your only goal was to feel good, what would you do?

No comments: