Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Face the Dragon

So you want to change your health?! I’m here for you, friend. I am your biggest supporter, your #1 advocate, and I want nothing more than for you to have and be whatever and whomever you want. Seriously. I am and I do.

What do you do, Knight, when its time to face the dragon? When your plan didn’t work or you’re overwhelmed with the magnitude of your goals? Do you face it head-on or do you run?

I can’t want your goals to be reached more than you want them. When I spend time and energy helping you I need a certain level of response for me to keep coming back with the same enthusiasm. I’m not saying your plan has to work, because I do believe wellness is a personal experiment and a trial and error journey from point A to point B. It’s ongoing and cyclic, and it has its own ups and downs.

What I need from you is for you to figure out how to sustain the determination---and get it back when you lose it for a minute.

Plan. Try. Repeat.

Life is continuous. So is wellness. Value yourself enough to improve--over and over again.

No comments: